You want to start a business because you are an entrepreneur with a great idea and the vision to realize it.
And we’re here to help you do just that.
We want you to focus on what you do best – building your business – while we provide all the necessary background support.
Here are just a few of the ways we can help you get started:
- Preparing a comprehensive business plan
- Determining the best structure of your business: sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership, or limited company
- Where appropriate, assisting with company formation and company secretarial duties
- Registering your new business with the Inland Revenue and, where appropriate, Customs and Excise
- Establishing relationships with banks, insurers, etc
- Preparing cashflow projections and assessing finance needs
- Preparing and submitting finance applications
- General bookkeeping, VAT, and payroll duties
- Tax planning
- Management accounts
- Annual accounts and (where necessary) annual audit
Call Belfast: 028 9023 3152 or Portadown: 028 3833 3201 today to discuss how we can help you get your business up and running.